GlassNet Radar is the ultimate online valuation tool to help your business succeed in a competitive industry.
Combining industry leading Trade valuations and award-winning Live Retail Pricing, our easy to use online platform allows you to quickly identify vehicles and value them accurately, maximising your profits:
- Accurate vehicle registration plate look up to identify and value a vehicle in seconds
- Our data covers over 68,000 models and is based on 1.8 million trade and 8.6 million retail asking market observations
- Tailor your valuations further to include mileage, condition and additional options
- We are the only valuation provider to publish our accuracy every month
- Also use GlassNet on your tablet or mobile for no extra cost
- Available for all vehicle types, car, commercial vehicle, caravan and motorcycle
Live Retail Pricing data, powered by Radar, is our trump card. It combines our most accurate, real-time values with the ability to research how vehicles are being priced in your area or across the UK.
With more and more dealers trawling classified adverts to work retail back, Radar is the perfect tool to do the dirty work for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Enter a car’s registration and mileage and Radar searches 8.6 million, trade only, real-time adverts posted by you and your peers every year. In seconds you’ll get an average Live Retail Price for that car, locally or nationally, and the average number of days it takes to sell.
WHAT ELSE CAN IT DO?
Radar will also tell you:
- which of your competitors are stocking a similar vehicle
- how much they’re asking for it
- how long it’s been on their forecourt
- how many price changes they've made
You can even click through to view the live classified adverts to check all the details.
What our customers think about GlassNet Radar
“I always work retail back using Glass's Live Retail Pricing, through Radar, to see what I should expect in my area. I simply find the car I want, what it should sell for and then bid accordingly at auction. It is a superb tool to use and usually gives a more accurate price than a static, non-regionalised retail valuation.”
Thomas Ladyman, Director of TML Cars
"As for the live real time pricing, Glass's Live Retail Pricing, through GlassNet Radar is just as good, if not better than the leading competitors. Although Glass Radar doesn't pick up AT ads, it does trawl through most other classifieds and the majority of cars are advertised on other platforms as well as AT so I haven't seen that as a problem."
James Lugger, Ugborough Garages