Estimate and manage repairs with more speed and ease than ever before.
Repair Estimate is our most advanced repair estimating system ever. As an add-on package to our existing online platform, users benefit from:
- Quick, easy and precise parts selection thanks to dynamic, colour coded graphics
- Fast, accurate vehicle selection with registration lookup
- Swift calculations with multiple part selection, intelligent options display, real time calculations and ‘Speedy Zone’, which automatically displays the areas most prone to damage
- Integrated valuation, technical and specification data as standard
- Pre accident damage calculations, interactive graphics, user friendly interface and more
- PDF Report Builder for bespoke report generation
- XML export functionality for system integration purposes
- Web based and mobile optimised so can be accessed from any PC or tablet
An introduction to Repair Estimate
Other features include:
- User defined profiles, which allows labour rates, discounts and the like to be set once and used forever
- Bespoke reports can be built by the user, allowing you to show only the information and data you deem relevant
- Get access anywhere - no installation required so Repair Estimate can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection
- Multi user access - up to 1,000 additional logins can be purchased for one account, giving all users quick access to all vehicle cases
Download the Repair Estimate User Guide (PDF).
How to create a simple estimate in Repair Estimate (PDF).
Looking for a complete workflow solution?
We integrate with several software developers who offer just that, including Minotaur Software's Electronic Vehicle Assessment solution. Read the case study here.
Want more information on Repair Estimate?
To dive into the details download our Repair Estimate User Guide or read our Repair Estimate FAQs:
You could also contact us on +44 (0)203 897 2500 or at email@example.com.