Sales Executive (Telesales) Competitive
LondonPosted: 25th July 2018
Summary of role:
This is a sales role within a telesales environment where you will generate new business revenue through cold calling prospects. You will be selling a portfolio of data led solutions to the relevant decision makers throughout the automotive industry.
- Increase profitable revenues from new/targeted marketing campaigns, as well as a database of lapsed customers.
- To consistently reach and exceed monthly new business targets.
- To manage your time effectively and ensure all sales KPI’s are met.
- To ensure lead conversions carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effectively pitch Glass’s products to potential new customers and previous enquired leads.
- Continually update and maintain accurate data and records on the company CRM (SFDC)
- Establish credibility and trust with clients and internal teams.
- Continually develop customer knowledge and match subscription services to their needs.
- When selling to our customers, ensure we maximise value for the organisation and that we meet customer needs, whilst complying with the standard Glass’s T&Cs.
Skills, Knowledge & Behaviours required:
- Minimum one years’ experience in business development or telesales role.
- French, German or Spanish speaking preferred but not essential
- A self-starter, highly competitive and results-driven
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet/lots of initiative and a positive attitude
- Team player
To apply, please send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to reply to all candidates. We will contact you if your application is successful.